Studio Policy and Procedures
Full refunds will be granted to enrollments cancelled 7 days or more prior to the start of the session. Cancellations made during the 7 days before the session starts will generate a refund minus a $50 administrative fee. Cancellations made once the session has started will not generate a refund. Payments are non-transferrable between sessions, and between students.
Make-up classes may be available at the discretion of your teacher, and according to space and availability. They cannot be guaranteed, and we encourage everyone to organize their schedules mindfully.
At the studio, some things to know:
1) Please plan to arrive a few minutes early to give yourself time to settle in.
2) Most students bring a notebook, as almost all classes include a discussion of the Dharma and “assignments” to help students continue their practices during the week.
3) Please either silence your cell phone or leave it in the car.
4) Please do not wear any perfume, perfumed body lotions or other strong scents into the studio, particularly synthetic scents. Pure essential oils may be allowed in moderation, but we do strongly encourage everyone to be sensitive to the potential for allergies in your classmates and teachers.
5) Please use good judgment in your attire and dress comfortably and modestly, in clothes that do not restrict your breathing or range of motion.
6) Try to avoid eating prior to your class.
7) The studio has an abundance of mats and other props and supplies available for use, but certainly bring your own as you like.
8) Finally, some common sense instruction: please make sure to communicate any health concerns to your teacher prior to your first class, and take responsibility for communicating any additional problems that arise. Remember that your teacher is not a mind reader, and that you are in control of your experience and how you participate at all times.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about any of these policies or procedures, please don’t hesitate to contact us.